Features and Pricing
|Access to My Account||Manage your account, orders, messages, rewards and more|
|Easy Login||One-click login using your social media accounts|
|Email Notification||Receive order, invoices and messages direct to your email|
|SMS Notification||Receive instant sms notification to keep you updated about your order, free of charge|
|Payment Record||Once your payment is received, we will send you a copy of your payment record|
|EasyFill||Convenient order placement, fill up an item in less than 10 seconds|
|Online Payment||Pay with ease by Credit Card or PayPal|
|Buyer's Privacy||Your information are kept private unless Aerobeans have your consent|
|Seller Communication||Aerobeans handles communication with the seller about your order|
|Up-to-date Forex Rates||Pay in local currency based on the latest MB2U Forex rates. Learn more|
|Dispute Resolution||Aerobeans works closely with Taobao to resolve disputes.|
|Parcels Packed and Shipped||Parcels are packed and shipped without being opened to prevent loss of items.|
|Deliver to Your Doorstep||Just sit back and relax while waiting for your goods to come to you|
|Returns or Exchange||Aerobeans do not support returns or exchange of items currently. Learn more|
|Domestic Tracking||Track the real-time status and location of your items within China|
|International Tracking||Track the real-time status and location of your items when shipped internationally|
|Tax Insurance||Aerobeans do not provide coverage for custom duties, but chances are very small 0-5%|
|Tax Risk Reduction||You can choose to use the Sensitive Rate to reduce risk of tax. Learn more|
|Support||Get support response within 1 working day about any feedback or enquiries|
With the benefits above, our handling fee schedule per order (one order can have more than one item) is as below:
|FEE PER ORDER|
(3.5% + RM2 convenience fee for payment via PayPal / Credit Card)
Note: Handling Fee is charged based on goods price + China Local Shipping Charges, excluding International Shipping Charges
International Shipping Fee Schedule
>> Due to reduced number of flights available in this pandemic, temporary fuel surcharge applies for all air freight until further notice (refer website top banner for rates)
|DELIVERY TYPE||AIR FREIGHT||SEA FREIGHT|
|RM / Kg||KG UNIT||RM||STD UNIT|
|12||> = 11 kg||165||First 0.3m3|
|+ 50||Add 0.1m3|
|19||> = 11 kg|
|20||> = 11 kg||240||First 0.3m3|
|+ 65||Add 0.1m3|
|27||> = 11 kg|
|Delivery Time (Hub - Address)||5 - 12 Days||18 - 30 Days|
*Sensitive Pay 2kg if < 2kg
ABX. No Tax insurance.
Long Parcel Fee: RM150 (>120cm)
|Total m3 of Parcels, Tax insured. Remote East MY add RM25-50|
- Volumetric Weight: Volumetric Weight = Dimensions of parcel (width X length X height) in cm / 6000. When it exceeds your actual weight, volumetric weight will be used to calculate Air Freight Charges (only on Air Freight).
- Pricing Unit: Air Freight = 1kg (rounded up); Sea Freight = 0.1m3 (rounded up)
- Normal Rate: This is the normal delivery rate for normal goods class.
- Sensitive Rate: This rate applies to sensitive goods class. By using this rate, the chance of being taxed is reduced.
- There are basically three classes:
- Restricted Goods: Goods that are restricted from air freight, including but not limited to Explosives, Gases, Flammable Liquid, Flammable Solid, Oxidisers & Organic Peroxides, Toxis & Infectious Substances, Radioactive Material, Corrosives, Vehicles, Toxic, Environment Hazard, Counterfeit Currency or Notes, Tobacco, Weapons, Drugs, Animals and etc. Goods are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Sensitive Goods: Goods under this class have a slightly higher chance to be taxed. Branded or Fake branded goods, Electronic Goods (includes bluetooth, memory cards, clocks/watches, earphones etc), Musical Instruments (including guitar and etc), Battery Substance, Cosmetics, Liquid, Powdered Substance, Food, Organic items (animals, plants, fur, feathers etc) Pharmaceuticals, Magnet Substance, CD/DVD, Radio Signal Transmitting Devices, mahjong / playing cards and etc. Goods are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Normal Goods: All Goods other than listed as Sensitive Goods or Restricted Goods